Qawra Palace Hotel, Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
on a part-time basis to join their team.
Accounts Clerk's Role:
Accounts Clerk's Requirements:
- Provide clerical and accounting support to the accounts department
- Update and maintain accounting ledgers and other records
- Compile data and prepare revenue reports
- Prepare bank deposits and bank reconciliations
- Maintain petty cash control.
Qawra Palace Hotel:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is a hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.
- Have an A level in Accounts or similar
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Be highly organised, pro-active and able to work on own initiative.