PlanBe Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk/Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The job relates to an office environment where the applicant will be required to perform the day to day duties related to the Accounts department, including posting of invoices, processing of local and foreign payments, cashiering transactions, and reconciliations. We are looking for a smart, professional individual who has great organization and communication skills.
- Assisting the accounts department in general office duties;
- Promptly responding queries and managing any request from the financial controller;
- Cash reconciliation;
- Reconciliation of invoices and return;
- Process request for payments
- Monthly customer statements;
- Debtors and creators management;
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
PlanBe is a growing marketing agency situated in the heart of Malta's capital city, Valletta.
- O' level standard;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous experience is considered an asset;
- Pays attention to details and well organized;
- Fluency in English and Maltese, written and spoken is a must;
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision in an efficient and timely manner.