Sunspot Tours (Malta) Ltd, a leading Destination Management Company and a fully owned subsidiary of Sunspot Tours Ltd. They are seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a part-time basis.
Main duties include:
Interested applicants would preferably have:
- Maintaining general ledger;
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Debtors & Creditors reconciliations;
- VAT returns & other statutory periodic returns;
- Liaising with overseas operators including invoicing & debt collection.
Sunspot Tours Malta Ltd:
Sunspot Malta was established in 1989 as an incoming- handling agency. Since then we have also developed into a leading Destination Management Company (DMC) and we are now a major influential organisation in the Maltese travel trade scene. It is our policy, that through our dedicated, professional team we ensure that our guests have an enjoyable stay and memorable event. Attention to detail is a priority at all times.
- 2 years of experience;
- Minimum A level in accounts or similar qualification;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Very good knowledge of Sage accounting software and Microsoft Office applications;
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative, whilst also being able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.