PM Health and Safety Practitioners in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the invoicing system;
- Recording and posting of invoices into the accounting system;
- Keep track of debtor accounts to identify & regularly chase outstanding debts, handling queries and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts/invoicing system;
- Preparing reports;
- General administrative and accounting duties;
- Supporting other team members, accountants, and/or management as shall be deemed necessary.
PM Health and Safety Practitioners:
PM Health & Safety Practitioners offer health and safety assistance and consultation services in several areas such as construction, offices, and commercial premisses.
- At least one-year work experience in a similar position;
- At least post-secondary qualification in Accounting or equivalent, whereby preference may be given to candidates holding a higher qualification in this field;
- Have excellent IT proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and/or hold ECDL certification;
- Excellent command of English and Maltese verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated, positive, and trustworthy;
- Familiar with accounting software;
- Demonstrate attention to detail, competent in prioritizing and target driven;
- Can work well in a team as well as individually & under minimal supervision.