Marine Aquatic Limited, the operator of the Malta National Aquarium complex, is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis. This role calls for a dynamic, meticulous, organised and focused individual with excellent attention to detail, who is able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines. The selected candidate must also be a good team player.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Posting invoices and liaising with suppliers;
- Posting month-end sales, invoicing clients and chasing for debtors;
- Performing inventory counts and spot checks;
- Posting bank entries and preparing bank reconciliations;
- Reconciling different systems against the accounting system;
- Handling day to day operational requirements within the Accounts Department;
- Preparing postings up to Trial Balance stage;
- Compiling reports as requested by management;
- Liaising with external auditors.
Malta National Aquarium Complex:
Malta National Aquarium Complex is the operator of The Malta National Aquarium complex, a unique establishment set in a prime location consisting of a public Aquarium and restaurant outlets, including the iconic beach club Cafe del Mar.
- Candidates should be in possession of an Advanced level pass in Accounting or an equivalent qualification, coupled with two years’ experience in a similar role;
- The role necessitates a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and, having knowledge of Shireburn Financial software, will be considered as an asset.