Lidl in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The aim of this position is to support the Accounts team in their day to day activity and also to help with clerical duties. The ideal candidate would have a can-do attitude and would be willing to go the extra mile in order to achieve the targets that have been set.
The holder of the position will be responsible for the following areas of responsibility in agreement with their superior:
- Liaise with employees within the Accounts Department and other departments;
- Liaise with suppliers and Lidl Malta store employees as directed by senior members of the accounts team;
- Inputting and/or checking of direct deliveries and supplier invoices;
- Support the accounts department in the day to day duties.
- Fluency in English;
- Experience working in an accounts department will be considered an advantage;
- Possession of AAT or an A-Level in Accounts will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of both Maltese & Italian languages will be considered an asset.
Lidl was founded in the 30’s in Germany as a food distribution company! Today Lidl, part of the Schwarz group, is one of the major retail operators in Germany and as an international group, it has an important role in Europe. The first supermarkets have been opened in the 70’s. Lidl has continued his growth in the 80’s in Germany, entering the international market in the 90’s. Currently, there are supermarkets in almost all European countries. Nowadays Lidl is one of the most developed discount chains in Europe. Also in the future Lidl will keep playing an important role in the development of new markets, offering as always the best value for money harmony.
- A secure job;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- A motivated team;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterised by advanced, task-oriented, and professional training;
- A full time, indefinite contract.