eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible Accounts Clerk
with goal-oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry on a full-time basis. Responsibilities include administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, preparation and checking of sales invoices. The person will be working closely with members of the finance team.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Assist in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records;
- Issue sales invoices;
- Check received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- Monitor and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors;
- Liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing-related matters;
- Handle payment processing;
- See to customer’ invoice related queries;
- Update receivables and payables ledgers;
- Update and prepare monthly reconciliations;
- Complete ad hoc projects and other financial activities as assigned;
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Advanced level of education or higher in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests;
- Knowledge of Business Central and Power BI would be considered an asset;
- Be conversant with MS office applications;
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.