Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a candidate who would be supporting the Accounts department in the following tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the posting of invoices (both payables and receivables section);
- Able to reconcile any supplier’s account when needed;
- Able to reach the agreed targets in the time frames requested;
- Deal with any internal queries within the finance department;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customers' and suppliers' trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the head of department or any person designated by him.
- Be organised and able to reach targets;
- Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required;
- Able to work in a group and liaise with other departments;
- Excellent verbal communication.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Minimum of 1 year experience of an accounting background;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.