Job vacancy: Accounts/Audit Trainee
Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
This programme gives you the opportunity to work on a part-time basis (Year One: 3 days work, 2 days study / Year Two: 4 days work, one day study) and become a Qualified Accountant within 2 1/2 years
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to start studying ACCA? RSM Malta offers fantastic prospects in a friendly and dynamic work environment.
As part of our team, you can expect to work in any of our service lines, such as tax, internal or external audit, business advisory, audit, accounting. You will:
- Work closely with seniors and partners;
- Kick off handling tasks such as postings, reconciliations and basic preparation of management accounts and move on to more complex tasks as you gain more experience and advance academically;
- Participate in training seminars organised by the firm.
- Knowledge of basic accounts (A level standard);
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- An eagerness to learn.
The successful applicant shall have the opportunity to work on a flexi-time basis and shall be offered a unique and rewarding financial arrangement. The Firm also offers an extensive and continuous training program.
Applicants applying should have a valid work permit.
Join the RSM team and get paid to learn! Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated work-study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
We have a long list of benefits you can tap into:
RSM Malta was established by a team of reputable partners who are Certified Public Accountants with several years of working experience in the profession. The firm employs graduates with backgrounds in accounting, finance, taxation, corporate law, and information technology. Our set up enhances business efficiencies, reduces internal bureaucracy and underpins our client-focused culture. It also assists our clients in readily connecting to partners and directors providing both leading advice and great value for money. The firm is a member of RSM International; a worldwide network of independent professional services firms, providing audit, tax, and specialist advisory services to ambitious growing organisations around the globe. RSM International is represented by 128 member and correspondent firms in 120 countries. The combined organisation has over 41,400 professionals in more than 800 offices.
- Benefit from a full scholarship for your studies;
- Enjoy the luxury of a working schedule that fits around your study programme (Lectures will be held in the morning);
- Learn from leading professionals in the industry;
- Work on tasks relevant to your studies;
- Secure a job on completion;
- Get hands-on experience while you’re studying and get paid for it.