Hilltop in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team within theirAccounts department on a full-time basis.
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Maintain financial records updated, preparing reports and to reconcile bank statements.
- Use Sage and other software to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Functions in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
The AX Holdings Group of Companies is a dynamic group that is heavily involved in three core sectors – Construction, Hospitality and Development. Today the AX Holdings Group has developed into one of Malta’s leading private companies giving a major and direct contribution to the national economy. Its reputation is not one that has come through idle hype but through years of hard work and endeavor to reach levels that are constantly breaking new ground. The drive to move on stems from the philosophy that change generates progress and progress generates wealth. It is primarily a thirst for achievement that is the driving force behind the AX Holdings’ Group.
- A-Level in Accountancy
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Willing to proceed with studies in the field
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of the English language.