Colours of Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts and Administration Executive
to join their team on a part-time basis.
The Accounts and Administration Executive Requirements:
The Ideal Accounts and Administration Executive would:
- Experienced and/or in the process of obtaining an Accountancy qualification
- Should have a minimum advanced Level in Accounts
- Knowledge of Shireburn software along with Administrative skills for daily office management would be considered an asset.
- Be able to work in a team
- Be charismatic and eager to help out in other sectors of the company when required.
Interested parties are to send an application letter with CVs.
Colours of Malta:
Colours of Malta is a destination management company that combines efficiency and warmth for those who seek the full spectrum of services. Since 1996 we have been specializing exclusively in handling conference and incentive markets, we are a full-service event and management firm, with multilingual team enabling us to provide correspondence and handling in the language of your choice. Furthermore, from extravagant gala dinners on the water's edge to high adrenaline activities, we can meet your requirements, tailor your individual ideas into a memorable experience and then let the Colours of Malta exceed your expectations. Over the last 20 years, we have worked with high profile incentive houses, congress organizers, pharmaceutical, telecommunications and manufacturing multinationals. It is only through years of experience and dedication that we have learnt the art of knowing our clients’ needs and requirements. We have always aspired to give consistent great service to all our clients...