Job vacancy: Accounts Administrator
Whilst forming part of the back office team at deVere & Partners Holding Ltd offices in Malta, the prospective candidate will be a motivated and target-driven individual who will form part of a team and play a leading role in the Accounts department assisting in all the accounting administrative matters of deVere Group as a global entity.
The duties consist of:
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Maintenance of the financial ledger;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Monitoring the cash flow position of the company;
- Preparation of financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes;
- Liaising with external auditors and handling any other duties as assigned by the board of directors;
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
- ECDL certified;
- Strong English communication skills; both written and verbal are a must;
- Knowledge of Shireburn would be considered an asset;
- Well-organised, methodical, have an eye for detail and demonstrable lateral thinking;
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.
Full training is provided in-house however candidates with previous administrative/accounts administrative experience will be considered an asset. A minimum A level education is required specifically in Accounts however graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
deVere Group offers excellent career opportunities, a challenging environment and fantastic remuneration packages. We pursue excellence and ambition and have the power to help you secure your future.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.