Accutor Limited is looking to hire an Accounts Administrative Assistant
based in our office in Malta.
- A sound interest in finance and looking to pursue a career in finance;
- Preferably a school leaver and a degree is not required;
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis;
- Strong skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer;
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in Excel and a keen interest to learn an integrated and automated payroll accounting system;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion;
- Strong problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specializes in helping organizations, recruitment agencies and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies and are able to deploy contractors under our entities across the world.
- Full training to be provided;
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for Contractors and Employees working around the world; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all social security, tax and other special payroll deductions, as per instructions and training for each region;
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, legal, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of contractor data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labour "home" work, overtime, leave balances, headcount, social security and pension contribution reports);
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including the creation and checking of monthly payslips. Setup each contractor, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to systems; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service;
- Responsible for verifying timesheet approvals;
- Responsible for timely invoicing;
- Responsible for expenses reporting;
- Responsible for the uploading of timesheets and payslips onto the Accutor client portal;
- Responsible for the establishment /maintenance of contractor records; ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to company policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations;
- Responsible for reporting activities;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops.