We are currently assisting a reputable firm to recruit for an audit managerial position. This role would be well suited to someone with previous experience at either assistant managerial or managerial level.
- Carrying out the audit of financial statements and other assurance engagements under the supervision of an Audit Manager / Partner
- Drafting of financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS
- Carry out audit engagements
- Building good client relationships
- Maintaining excellent communication with the Audit Manager / Partner
- Other adhoc duties as required
Education and experience:
- Applicants need to be a qualified accountant.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Auditing
- Knowledge of IFRS and International Auditing Standards.
- Capable of working well within a team and managing multiple engagements.
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.