As an Assistant Consolidation Manager - Group you will report to the Senior consolidation Manager
- You will help to maintain the Group reports from the affiliate entities worldwide
- Yearly budgeting and possibly one cycle of mid-year re-forecasting. Cost Control.
- Dealing with Group Auditors and participate in international tax discussion matters
- A solid background in a similar role
- ACCA with Warrant and basic accounting capability (posting journal double entries) is a must.
- Must have solid proven, genuine experience in handling financial/accounting software
- You will have strong EXCEL skills proven by courses/diploma
- Happy to manage diversity in terms of dealing with affiliate entities over 5 Continents.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English
Benefits his position also offers -
- 35h per week, not 40h
- Flexi-time (starting in the morning, exit flexible)
- Health private insurance GOLD LaFerla
- Comprehensive Life Insurance
- Discounted internal car park (with guardian 24/7)