One of our clients in the Support Services industries in Malta is currently looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Payroll Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Be responsible for payroll;
- Be responsible for the general maintenance of the sales, purchases, and bank ledgers for the companies within the group as indicated;
- Communicate verbally and in writing with clients upon them exceeding credit limits with the scope of recovering overdue amounts;
- Validate invoices received from suppliers, process the accepted ones, and inform them of the rejected ones;
- Be responsible for inter-company accounting including inter-company charging, payments, and reconciliations;
- Perform monthly reconciliations for, amongst others, banks, supplier accounts, and clients, communicating with third parties in the event of disagreement with the scope of reaching a mutual agreement;
- Reconcile, adjust and maintain balance sheet accounts such as prepayments, accruals, petty cash, accounts receivable, amounts payables, and deferred income accounts, amongst others;
- Keep track of commission received / due by clients for overseas representations and raise payment for partners upon receipt of such commissions;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports;
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules and work closely with the auditors to ensure the completion of a timely audit.
- Knowledge of Shireburn payroll software will be considered a big asset;
- Previous experience in payroll and finance;
- Fluency in Maltese and English is essential;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools, especially Excel.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes, and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR, and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.