Giorgio & Associates in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected applicants would form part of an organisation that offers a friendly and pleasant working environment.
We are a well-established firm rendering high-quality services in audit, accounting, taxation, consulting, and corporate finance to a varied portfolio of clients in different industries. We offer a supportive environment which encourages continuing professional education and personal development of all members of staff.
Skills and Knowledge:
- The successful applicant would be required to:
- Plan and execute audit engagements in accordance with ISAs within the stipulated timeframes under the supervision of the Audit Manager;
- Drafting of financial statements in accordance with IFRS / GAPSME;
- Liaise with clients in a professional manner and provide them with the necessary support service.
Giorgio & Associates:
We are a professional firm offering Accountancy, VAT, Tax, Assurance & Business Advisory Services.
- The ideal candidate would have a recognized degree in Accountancy or be in the final stages of obtaining ACCA qualification;
- Priority will be given to candidates who have working experience with an audit firm;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of Caseware software would be considered an asset;
- An analytical, inquisitive outlook, always looking beyond the obvious;
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong self-motivation and a good team player;
- A genuine commitment to keep on learning and to help other members of staff and clients to succeed.