Our Client is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join its Finance Team of currently around 14 Headcounts you will be responsible for:
This role will support the migration and settling down of Group Finance duties from overseas. This will encompass full ownership on Group-wide Finance projects. Your position will therefore encompass various financial duties including the co-ordination of the accounts payable as required by the company workload.
- Providing assistance and support to the Group Finance Team as necessary;
- Carrying out the book-keeping of multiple companies;
- Assisting within multiple accounting and treasury areas
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties required of an internal finance team member.
Sharing your professional knowledge with others will be a key aspect of the role.
Qualification & Skills
- You will be Fully ACCA qualified with Warrant
- Strong IFRS knowledge/expertise (demonstrable)
- A solid background and previous experience in a similar role;
- Proven accounting experience in a company dealing with overseas branches and multiple Maltese legal entities is a distinctive plus;
- Strong IT skills and experience of working with financial software packages.
- Plans and schedules tasks by priority to ensure work is completed in time.
- Shows resilience - anticipates obstacles and develop contingency plans.
- Effective communicator and keeps all parties informed of progress.
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop strong relations with other stakeholders.
- Aware of data security
- Able to perform accurately and in a timely manner;
- Organized and able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent command of the English language
Benefits in his position also offer -
- 35h per week, not 40h
- Flexi-time (starting in the morning, exit flexible)
- Health private insurance GOLD LaFerla
- Comprehensive Life Insurance
- Discounted internal car park (with guardian 24/7)