TBWA\ANG in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Finance and Admin Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Finance Related Duties:
Administration Related Duties:
- Ground-level book-keeping;
- Data reporting;
- Assistance in the preparation of the periodical Management Accounts;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Creditors/Debtors control including payments/receipts and debtor chasing;
- Purchase order reconciliation;
- VAT return preparation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Documentation and filing up-keep;
- Vacation/sick leave administration;
- Process timesheets relating to projects etc;
- General administration of insurances, Health & safety, GDPR, etc;
- Overall office maintenance related tasks.
- Well into ACCA qualification, accountancy degree or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Possess excellent IT skills;
- Experience in Xero Accounting system would be considered an asset.
Starting from a workforce of one and manually creating artwork, we have fostered 50 years of experience to shape our legacy. We have adapted to the multiplying communication channels by challenging conventional wisdom and continuing to produce an innovative vision and a creative approach.
- Be a team player with strong organisational and communication skills;
- Be highly motivated, meticulous and have an eye for detail;
- Must be fluent in both Maltese and English;
- Must be based in Malta with previous work experience locally.