One of our clients in the Building Services industries in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Assistant Financial Controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Carry out general accounting duties such as data entry;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors and creditors control;
- Computation of the trial balance;
- Analysing financial information;
- Preparing financial management reports;
- Assistance in financial audits and budgets;
- Analysing and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends.
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA) or in the final stages of an accountancy qualification;
- 1+ years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in accounting packages and MS Office is a necessity;
- Smart,mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel and emails;
- Have excellent written and verbal skills in English and Maltese;
- Able to work flexible hours.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.