As the Group Controlling / Reporting Manager you will be reporting directly to the CFO and responsible for:
- You will be in charge of the consolidation of Group quarterly reports from the affiliate entities worldwide.
- Yearly budgeting and possibly one cycle of mid-year re-forecasting.
- Variance Analysis.
- Cost Control.
- Managing a small team
- Maintaining Sun System (Accounting Software)
- You will be fully ACCA qualified or an equivalent university degree. Being a CPA would also be considered as a strong asset
- You will have at least 5 years of proven, genuine experience in handling financial/accounting
- Proven experience of consolidated reporting of at least 5 legal entities. Having knowledge of local and foreign consolidations will be a big plus
- Only candidates having a strong IT background, Sun System will be considered an asset
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Hold an excellent level of written and spoken English
This position also offers -
An Internal Car park with vigilance and cameras which is available for employees at the special price of around 3€ per day. Prime office, location very easy to reach and close to park and ride.
The employer truly is a global company (opportunity to grow vertically and horizontally, always in prime locations)
Working time is by contract 7 hours per day.
Highest standard of integrity and HR care for the employees.
Furnished canteen, clean and airy open spaces, state of the art desks/IT devices.