An Accountant position is currently available with one of our clients operating in the financial services sector.
- Prepares the clients’ accounting. Recording the clients’ portfolio transactions mainly cash transactions, investment movements, trustee fees, accruals, prepayments, gains/losses on fair value movements, disposals and foreign exchange
- Occasionally reviews the clients’ accounting prepared by the junior accountants
- Ensure that any payments effected by the investment banks are in line with the Trustee’s instructions
- Issues invoices and prepares payment instructions
- Liaise with the investment banks for any investment documentation or clarifications on trades and other transactions
- Drafting the Scheme’s management accounts
- Assisting in assessing the fair value of the investments and gathering any other information required for the preparation of the notes to the schemes financial statements
- Liaising with the auditors.
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Financial Assets and Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated with a structured and determined approach to work.