We are currently representing a growing consultancy firm who are recruiting for a Client Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous local experience in a similar role and will either be a qualified accountant or alternatively be actively studying towards the ACCA qualification.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients
- Client query resolutions
- Ensuring all data relating to accounts to Trail Balance is accurate.
- Completion of accounts up to and including the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements;
- Full completion of tax and VAT returns, where applicable;
- Liaising with external auditors.
Education & Experience:
- A qualified accountant or nearing professional stages of ACCA
- A minimum of two years practical experience is required ideally locally in a client accounting role.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset
- Strong client relationship management skills are key.
- A proactive nature
- Effective time management