Horwath Malta is currently looking to recruit Audit Seniors to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Audit Seniors will be working on assignments involving a broad and diverse client base ranging from a group of companies to small and medium entrepreneurial businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Performing the audit engagement from planning to completion within the stipulated timeframes under the supervision of the Audit Manager;
- Maintaining good client relationships.
Horwath Malta provides professional services to an established portfolio of clients including some of Malta’s top companies. Management and information technology consultancy services are provided through our associated company – Horwath Services Limited. Our client list includes a number of public companies and institutions, private companies, both large and small, foreign and local, and Government related entities. Horwath Malta believes that its biggest asset is represented through its human resources, a substantial number of which are qualified accountants or graduates in related disciplines. The firm’s service areas are complemented by multi-disciplinary professionals with the flexibility to work on all types of engagements.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor's degree in accounting or ACCA/ACA qualification. Applicants in the final stages of ACCA/ACA will also be considered;
- Candidates must have at least 1 or 2-year experience in auditing;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.