AgriBank Plc in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Operations Junior Executive (Back Office)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Role carries the Responsibilities below:
Applicants must possess:
- Assist in the handling of all back-office duties of the Bank including payments, settlements, and account opening;
- Ensures all payments are handled in line with policies and procedures;
- Effects operational entries in the Bank’s Core Banking system;
- Liaises with third party payment providers on any issues related to payments;
- Handles daily payments related to reconciliations;
- Client’s accounts maintenance;
- Term Deposit maintenance;
- Identify potential areas of back-office improvements;
- Assist in updating policies and procedures for back-office operations;
- Prepare necessary reports;
- Handling customer queries over the phone and emails;
- Supporting her/his direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Perform any additional task/s related to the post.
AgriBank Plc, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities. Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Maltese;
- An ability to prioritize;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Be organized with an eye for detail;
- Experience in a Bank or any other Financial Institution considered as an asset.