Our client is looking to recruit an accounts and billing clerk to join their team. The chosen candidate will be performing day to day bookkeeping tasks on general billing receivables and other general support functions.
- Preparing and Submitting customer request for payment, invoices and receipts
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds
- Monitoring and reviewing of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters
- Tracking and auditing petty cash
- Updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing relative reconciliations
- Filing, Scanning and other ad hoc duties
Education & Experience:
- Have basic knowledge of accounting and book keeping principles and procedures
- Hold previous experience in accounting
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
- Meticulous with good multi-tasking and time management skills
- Be conversant with MS office applications
- Knowledge of time & expenses software system/s would be considered an asset.