Our client is currently looking to recruit a Junior Client Accountant to join their growing team.
- Managing a portfolio of both local and international clients
- Performing bookkeeping duties, such as; bank reconciliations, the issuing and posting of invoices, maintaining the general ledgers and accounting up to trial balance stage
- VAT returns and other tax compliance forms
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts (training will be given where necessary)
- Preparing reports as may be requested
- Any other duties that may be required
Education & Experience:
- Being in possession of an 'A' level in Accounts or currently undergoing ACCA
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communications skills in Maltese and English, whilst knowledge of Italian would be considered an asset.
- Conversant with Excel