Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced audit senior to take on a portfolio of audit clients.
- Servicing a portfolio of clients and conducting audits from planning to completion in accordance to International Standards on Auditing
- Planning the process, research, reviewing current processes and providing recommendations to enhance the clients policies and procedures;
- Supervising, motivating and developing the team of junior audit staff
- Reviewing the work of junior personnel, as well as developing their skills and providing training and support;
- Scheduling, planning and completing risk-based external audits;
- Reporting and presenting findings to the client making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies and procedures;
- Assisting with other audit matters and projects
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position and qualified (ACA / ACCA or similar);
- Knowledge and experience of external auditing;
- Be capable to supervise, lead and inspire members of staff;
- Be results driven, with excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Exceptional analytical ability and experienced at making recommendations.