Collinson Grant is a management consultancy working with businesses throughout Europe, and they are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join their team in Malta on a part-time basis.
- Sales/purchase ledger;
- General ledger;
- Credit control;
- VAT returns;
- Accounts up to trial balance;
- Monthly management reports;
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filling.
- Be experienced using computerised accounts software;
- Be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel;
- Have a flexible approach to workload and hours of work.
25 days' holiday per year (pro-rata).
Twenty-four to forty hours a month (flexibility on days worked and can be around school hours).
Fifty years might seem like a long time – but to us it has just flown by. And one reason might be that Collinson Grant still helps businesses and large organisations to improve their performance in many of the same ways it did way back in 1970.