Attard Bro Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Credit Control Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Debts of our business. Reporting to the Production Financial Controller this position entails building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of our receivables.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Physical Requirements/Work conditions:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors;
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers credit rankings with credit institutions in line with approved company policies;
- Ensuring timely payments from clients;
- Negotiating re-payment plans;
- Responding to relevant client inquiries;
- Checking, posting of receipts to accounting systems, and eventual bank deposits;
- Handling and maintaining client account reconciliations;
- Establishing and enhancing a direct relationship with key clients, with the aim of increasing business;
- Preparation of client status reports and all relevant information as required for eventual presentation to management;
- Taking an active role in legal cases with the aim of concluding them in the shortest time possible;
- Ensuring receivables targets are met as per cashflow targets and other K.P.I.s.
Education and Licenses Required:
- Work is normally in an office environment;
- Clean police conduct;
- Working hours are 40 hours a week.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualities, Tools, and Equipment used in the position:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in credit control at a supervisory level;
- A relevant qualification will be considered an asset.
Attard Bro Group:
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to understand current setoffs and propose new ones to collect debts;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Accurate, efficient, and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Proficiency in Mathematics;
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues;
- Professional, confident, and diplomatic when liaising with clients and internal colleagues;
- Hands-on with can a do attitude;
- Analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Business acumen.
Established in 1977, Attard Bros. Group (ABG) is a General Civil Engineering and Building Contractor. The Group employs over 270 workers and turnover exceeds €23 million. ABG operates from its industrial complex at Ta’ Qali where its administrative offices, technical offices, stores and production plants are located. It has 45,000 square meters of factory space. The Group consists of five registered subsidiaries; Attard Bluemix Ltd, Attard Concrete Systems Ltd, Cementstone Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Eurocraft Ltd, and Attard Developments Ltd.