One of our clients in the Cleaning Services industries in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for maintain the accounting system and manage the financial affairs of the company.
You will also be responsible for:
- Preparing and analysing accounting records, financial statements and ad-hoc financial reports as required;
- Preparing Tax returns and carrying out tax computations whilst making sure the company is compliant with all tax requirements;
- Creating and developing efficient accounting procedures whilst ensuring compliance is adhered to;
- Assisting the Financial Controller in monitoring the company's liquidity position and promoting effective cash flow management;
- Maintaining and updating ledgers, preparing monthly management accounts and other reports as necessary;
- Assisting the Financial Controller is preparing for business plans, financial forecasts and costings;
- Analysing and reporting on the costs of projects being managed by the company;
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Receivable function.
- Master's Degree in Accountancy from the University of Malta or the equivalent (ACCA/MIA);
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in accounting;
- Experience managing a team.
Tailwag is a newly established boutique recruitment agency in Malta backed up by some of the most influential individuals within the industry. Hunters by Nature, Tailwag Recruitment aims to elevate standards within the industry by finding top jobs for top dogs. At Tailwag we offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and individuals throughout the island specialising in character-matching and taking the time to understand our candidates and clients. We are all about making sure that your recruitment process, is a walk in the park.
- Good verbal and written skills;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Good organisational skills and multitasking;
- Ability to handle well pressure and tight deadlines.