Plus Limited Malta is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As an Accounts Administrator
, your responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners, and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping. Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors;
- Process bank deposits;
- Reconcile financial statements;
- Prepare, send and store invoices;
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments;
- Submit tax forms;
- Identify and address discrepancies;
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable;
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
Plus Limited Malta:
Plus Limited based in Malta represents the most innovative energy-saving systems and solutions to improve the well-being of our clients. We are a brand ambassador of wineries and luxury fashion companies and trendy wear.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role;
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations;
- Hands-on experience with accounting software;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets);
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors;
- Good organizational and time-management abilities;
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.