A corporate services provider based in Malta forming part of an international brand is currently looking for a Client Accounting Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation of management accounts and financial statements;
- Keeping books of account of international companies up to trial balance;
- The preparation and filing of tax returns;
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in IFRS;
- Monitoring the progress and assisting the accounting team;
- Liaising directly with Clients, Advisors and Auditors.
Education & Experience:
- Qualified accountant through ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience at a post-graduate level in a similar role
- You shall be capable of working on your own initiative as well as coordinate effectively within the team.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role.
- An eye for detail, a meticulous nature as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritise are essential