In this position, of a Senior Finance Executive, you will be supporting the financial goals of the business by ensuring the effectiveness of accounting activities. This includes financial reporting and management of internal controls. A key element of the role is to be able to delve down into the individual product offerings of the business and report accurately on the performance.
- The use of accounting software to create spreadsheets and reports.
- Drafting summary reports concerning key issues upper executives need to review.
- Presenting accounting issues and results to executive committees and upper management
- Generation of the monthly management accounts for several Entities within the Group, in line with statutory requirements
- Budgeting and Forecasting;
- The processing of all relevant documentation relevant for statutory audits;
- Where necessary you will assist the Group Management with the consolidation of accounts;
Education & Experience:
- You will be or near being a fully qualified Accountant through ACCA or equivalent
- S/he needs to be hungry for success to be able to grow hand in hand with the business.
- Highly focussed and organised;
- Be Assertive;
- Capable to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is critical.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Maltese
Currently living in Malta
Working Hours - Monday - Friday. 8h per day, 1h break. Flexible start time (from 8-10am)
Our client also offers:-
- Career progression plan
- Wellness allowance
- Regular team events
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, water
- Work from home policy..
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.