A new opportunity for a Client Accountant has become available within the Malta office of a multinational corporate services provider specializing in fund services and wealth management.
- Handling own portfolio of Guernsey clients;
- Reviewing financial statements prepared by an Accounting and Tax Services Executive;
- Preparation of financial statements under UK FRS framework;
- Handling/delegating any day to day queries that arise on a daily basis;
- Reviewing book-keeping carried out by junior staff.
- Liaising with auditors
Education & Experience:
- Candidates with previous experience will be considered for this role
- Candidates with an AAT Diploma or an A level standard in Accounts will be given preference
- Fluency in English is a must for this role
- Proactive mindset;
- Highly organized, meticulous and having an eye for detail;
- A team player;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.