One of our clients, a professional services company are currently looking to recruit a Client Accounting Manager.
The appointed person will be actively managing the accounting department and will be reviewing the activities of a small but growing team.
- The development and management of the client accounting function, including the relationships for services offered within the group.
- The maintenance of the general ledger together with the preparation of management accounts.
- The planning and prioritization of the workload across teams so that deadlines and targets are met and achieved.
- The review of financial statements.
- Being the point of reference in relation to bookkeeping and other complex or technical issues.
- Liaising with other offices within the group.
- The training and coaching of other team members.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Education & Experience:
- You must be fully qualified through ACA, ACCA or hold a recognised University Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role
- Good command of the preparation of financial statements under GAPSE, IFRS and FRS
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
- The ability to be a team player and work effectively under pressure
- The ability to work well with deadlines
- The ability to effectively manage and motivate junior staff
- A positive 'can do' attitude