VCA Certified Public Accountants in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant/Audit Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be part of the elite team that handles a premium client base.
The position offers excellent learning opportunities to participate in a variety of services typically offered by larger accountancy firms but within a more personal environment. Come with the right attitude and mindset and leave the rest to us. We promise you a working platform that allows you to explore your full potential.
Job Duties and Offers:
- Report to the Senior or Manager;
- Gain extensive applied knowledge on a variety of sectors including Gaming, Financial Services, Property, Portfolio Companies, and general Trading Companies;
- Obtain hands-on experience on the conduct of Accounting and Assurance engagements;
- Develop skills to be able to interpret International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA);
- Obtain the necessary skills to be able to prepare financial statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME, and IFRS;
- We will train you and provide a mentor to assist you with your work challenges;
- Study leave will be given as well as paying for all ACCA tuition and exam costs.
VCA Certified Public Accountants:
VCA is an independent firm of certified public accountants and business advisors. We are a boutique firm uniquely set up to serve clients' business needs. We are passionate about what we do and offer advice to our clients not only on the more traditional areas of audit and taxation but other financial matters such as accounting, back-office, and payroll that build an even closer working relationship with our clients. We’ve been helping clients for over 45 years and we are proud to say that we have a true value for personal relationships, both within our team and clients. It’s this value of our people and their skills that enables us to deliver a service to our clients that’s second to none.
- Capable of working within a team;
- This position calls for a self-motivated person with a strong likeness for accounting;
- An ‘A’ level qualification in Accounting and/or in the process of attaining an Accounting qualification;
- Be Smart, highly motivated, organised, well presented individual with an eye for detail;
- Have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).