Dragonara Gaming Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Finance Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Finance Clerk will mainly assist the team in the day to day update of accounting records and providing information for related reporting in an effective and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Collating, checking, and reconciling data required for the determination of F&B and Casino revenue;
- Updating the F&B and Accounting Systems software with F&B and Casino revenue data;
- Maintaining the stock system, including ordering and receipts of stocks;
- Maintaining, updating records and preparing basic reports;
- Carrying out physical stock-taking of the Food and Beverage Function;
- Updating F&B stock systems and the Purchase ledger on the accounting software system;
- Issuing, recording, and reconciling petty cash transactions;
- Assisting in general office duties;
- Participating in ad-hoc projects as required.
Dragonara Gaming Ltd:
Dragonara Casino, the number one casino in Malta, is owned and operated by Dragonara Gaming Limited. The Dragonara Casino is housed within the majestic Dragonara Palace and has been operating since 1964, offering a unique gaming and entertainment destination 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Dragonara Casino is conveniently located within the St. Julian’s area, featuring 300 slot machines, 15 live tables, a premier poker room overlooking the St. George’s Bay, a VIP-Lounge for high-roller private gaming, a Sports Lounge and one of Malta’s top-rated restaurants. Dragonara Gaming Limited took over the operation of the Dragonara Casino in 2010 and since then has invested over €25 Million in the property. The Casino underwent a major investment upgrade project earlier in 2016 propelling the property into the ranks of the most prestigious and pristine gaming properties in the Mediterranean.
- Post-secondary education in Accounting/Business/Finance;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial principles;
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information;
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.