Toly Products in Malta is currently looking to recruit a motivated and professional full-time Junior Accountant
to join their Finance Team to maintain rigorous financial stewardship across Toy’s business entities.
Key accountabilities include:
The Ideal Candidate must:
- Maintain financial records for subsidiary companies by analysing balance sheets and general ledger accounts;
- Prepare monthly management accounts and present the financial results to management;
- Reconcile general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information;
- Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries; analysing accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals;
- Secure financial information accuracy and keep the information confidential;
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures and complying with legal requirements;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications;
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Be in possession of an MQL Level 6 qualification in Accountancy or Finance or be in possession of an ACCA qualification;
- Have a minimum of two years of accounting experience;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be organised and have excellent problem-solving skills;
- Able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis;
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines.
*We are a family business with a long term mindset, People are one of our core values. If you are all about making a positive impact we would be happy to hear from you!
Toly Products is a global supplier of packaging for cosmetics, fragrance, and skincare products, supplying the top global beauty brands as well as innovative emerging brands. The company is private, with its Corporate Offices based in Malta. Toly has manufacturing plants in Malta, China, and South Korea and also has a network of partnerships with manufacturers of complementary products. Sales and trading offices have been established in UK, USA, France, Belgium, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Hong Kong, and Korea. Toly, therefore, supports an international customer base in providing innovative packaging solutions. Toly has a strong corporate spirit and teamwork is an integral part of everyday activities. Toly believes that people make the difference and create a unique experience for the customers – The Toly Experience. Working for Toly is a fantastic opportunity and will be challenging. In an innovative, imaginative, and rapidly changing environment, you'll be able to realise your own potential and make a real contribution to our business goals and objectives.