O & S Shipping Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a smart Finance and Administration Executive for immediate employment within the finance and administration department on a full-time basis.
The executive role can lead to a supervisory or managerial role in the future. The role is on an indefinite contract with attractive remuneration package and conditions.
Finance and Accounting Responsibilities:
- Bank deposits and reconciliation;
- Issuance of receipt of payments to customer and posting of same;
- Vat Return Workings and submission of Vat returns;
- Submission of applications to micro invest or other similar structures etc;
- Accounting posting and transfer of sales invoices from the shipping system to SAGE;
- Generation of Debtors and Creditors reports together with debt collection;
- Issuance of payments to suppliers and posting of same;
- Invoicing of nonfreight related sale transactions from Sage;
- Generate monthly and yearly management accounts;
- Checking of payrolls and reconciliation of leave, sick leave, and commissions payable to employees;
- Human resources support.
O & S Shipping Ltd:
O&S Shipping Ltd is a Maltese company that provides freight, logistics, relocation services, port agency, yachting and maritime services. Our experience, positive attitude and dedication to ethical values are our most important assets, and through well-trained staff, we are committed to delivering an excellent, accountable and transparent service to all customers. All freight and logistics solutions offered by O&S have one thing in common; they are carried out with utmost dedication and an understanding that the needs of any customer are unique. The Company is ISO 9001:2015 certified and operates under a Quality Management system. We have the experience and assets to provide exceptional supply chain management and 4PL logistics services to our clients. Our years of experience have allowed us to establish a reliable network of connections that covers almost any mode of transportation needed to move your goods smoothly through the supply chain, no matter the origin or destination of the goods.
- General administrative duties under the person’s responsibility but are to be delegated to other personnel within the company in the future;
- Daily postage and mails in and out;
- Sending monthly reading related to leased equipment;
- Ordering stationery and taking care of other administration supplies and duties;
- Sorting and filing all docs like creditors, sales files, accounting documents, etc;
- Vetting and inputting of travelling report or other reports;
- Demurrage and container control, gate in movements and invoicing of demurrage invoices;
- Vetting of files/jobs costs, revenues, and profits that agree in job sheet and shipping system, and checking them according to ISO standards;
- Invoicing of freight-related sale transactions from Sage or Shipping system;
- Generation of bill of ladings.