ST Microelectronics (Malta) Ltd is currently looking to recruit an Officer (Management Control) to join their team on a full-time basis.
*STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd. would like to reassure all jobseekers that the company is taking the necessary precautions to safeguard the health of their employees and visitors.
- Monthly Reporting - Preparation of various reports on a monthly basis;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts;
- Assisting Corporate Internal Audit in SOX site assessment;
- Preparation of pre-month-end reporting and final checks;
- To file, follow-up and report SOX control adherence;
- Assists accountants and accounting managers in handling the accounting department's workflow;
- Statistical Reporting.
The ideal candidate should:
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- Possess an A-Level in Accounts and/or Math;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access;
- Worked with SAP & SAGE;
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative and under pressure;
- Adhere to strict deadlines set by local and corporate management;
- Be methodical and strive to achieve set goals;
- Have good communication skills;
- Possess an excellent understanding of the manufacturing process;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good business acumen for problem-solving;
- Previously worked in office/ administrator environment or similar role.