Camilleri Galea Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Camilleri Galea would like to reassure all that despite these challenging times, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all our team.
The selected candidate will form part of the firm’s audit team that is responsible for carrying out client audit engagements, analysing financial statements, and other audit-related issues. This post calls for a reliable and mature person with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team while also being capable of taking their own initiative. The ideal candidate must be in the final stages of ACCA or a qualified accountant and must be ICT literate, Surrounded by a strong team spirit in a dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. Besides a competitive remuneration package, we will provide you with continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Carrying out vouching and testing procedures;
- Preparing detailed audit reports;
- Conducting on-site and off-site audits;
- Be conversant with current accounting principles and auditing techniques and standards;
- Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business;
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Camilleri Galea Ltd:
Camilleri Galea Certified Public Accountants deliver assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate, and tax services to a broad range of business, corporate, and private clients. Our commitment to excellence is exemplified by the personalized attention we provide our clients; our use of the best professional and hi-tech resources available; and our proven ability to provide our clients with timely and affordable professional services. We work with a number of partners to ensure that clients are given the best available advice.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is imperative;
- Qualified or has advanced in her/his studies in ACCA;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent planning and organising skills;
- Professional judgment and sound reasoning skills;
- Curiosity and innovation;
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work well as part of a team.