Red Acre Ltd is looking to recruit a meticulous Accountant to join their Malta office on a full-time basis. This role requires attention to detail, experience managing company accounts and reporting. You will have full responsibility for ensuring that all financial policies and procedures are in place and adhered to. Reporting to the CFO this role offers a fast paced environment in a growing and vibrant company.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Red Acre Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
- Full responsibility of the company trial balance including the following;
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation and reconciliation of monthly accruals and prepayments;
- Maintaining fixed asset registers;
- Ensuring the accurate recording of invoices and tax rates;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Liaising with auditors including the preparation of the audit file;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements;
- Tax compliance duties including preparation, submissions and refund applications;
- The preparation of other tax documentation and statutory forms;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Overseeing the accounts receivables' and accounts payables' function;
- Handling the full yearly budgeting process;
- Ensuring that financial policies and procedures are in place and reviewed where necessary.
Education and Experience:
- ACCA Certification or equivalent (University degree in Accountancy or equivalent);
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience working in a similar role;
- Competence in Excel is a must;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call center, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical mind with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset;
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.