MaltaPost plc is looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk
to join their team within their Finance Department on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Supervisor Finance.
The duties include but are not limited to general accounting and clerical duties.
Applicants as a minimum shall:
- Possess an advanced level certificate in Accountancy with grade C, 5 or better or equivalent;
- Hold an E.C.D.L certification or equivalent - this may include holding an MQF Level 3 or higher certification in Computer studies or a pass from an internal test for those who would have been working within the Company on a computer-based job for at least the past 6 months;
- Have team spirit and possess good written communication skills, in both Maltese and English;
- Hold a clean disciplinary record;
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and accounting packages will be considered an asset.
- Shall be in line with Collective Agreement currently as follows: Monday to Friday 07:30 and 16:00.
*Interested individuals are kindly invited to submit a letter of application, supported by a detailed curriculum vitae. Applicants are reminded to indicate the position being applied for. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Soliciting will automatically result in disqualification.
MaltaPost plc is Malta's leading postal services company, being the sole licensed Universal Service Provider of postal service in the Maltese Islands. It is one of the country's largest private employers and as the national postal operator, it collects and delivers mail to every address on the Islands, 6-days-a-week and operates through a comprehensive retail network of outlets. It is regulated by the Malta Communications Authority and is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange. MaltaPost has developed a state-of-the-art document management centre in Xewkija, Gozo which is equipped to scan, archive and index information of both electronic and physical formats.