AX The Victoria in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller to join their team on a part-time basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with strong leadership and goal-oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. The role relates to assisting the Financial Controller in analyzing all financial information.
- Carrying out general accounting duties such as data entry;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors and creditors control;
- Computation of the trial balance;
- Analysing financial information;
- Preparing financial management reports;
- Assistance in financial audits and budgets;
- Analysing and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel, and emails;
- Experience in accounting packages and MS Office is a necessity;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language;
- Minimum 1-year experience;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- The ideal candidate should possess or else be studying for an accountancy qualification.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter.
AX The Victoria:
Step into the world of this luxury 137 bedroom hotel with elegant rooms, extravagant spa facilities and multi-purpose conference halls with free Wi-Fi and underground parking facilities for your ultimate convenience. The Victoria Hotel revels in comfort and charm with the loyal staff’s help embracing a harmonious feeling of the home-like environment.