One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Financial Account Assistant to join their growing team of professionals. Reporting to the Senior Manager, one's responsibilities include:
- Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of clients;
- The preparation and filing of VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Liaising directly with Client's Auditors;
- Offering training and guidance to junior members of staff.
Education and experience:
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant, or in the very final stages of achieving the qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years previous local accounting experience preferably within a CSP;
- Previous experience handling a portfolio of clients would be considered a strong asset.
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Meticulous and detail oriented;
- Currently residing in Malta.