Our client is a large construction company based in the North of Malta, due to continued expansion, is looking to recruit a Finance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Monitoring of bank accounts including updating bank balances and posting transactions;
- Monthly reconciliations;
- Processing and updating credit card transactions & payments;
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and monthly reporting;
- Preparation of VAT returns.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Possess a University Degree of ACCA (or be in their final stages of such but with 3 years’ experience in a similar position);
- Be self-motivated and confident working within a busy finance department;
- Preferably speak both fluent Maltese and English;
- ECDL Certification will be considered an asset but this is not essential.