Enterprise Support Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Credit Control and Administration Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis, working Monday to Friday, from 5.00 am to 1.30 pm. The candidate will mainly be responsible for the Credit Control division of the overseas condominium management business operations.
- Monday to Friday, from 5.00 am to 1.30 pm.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities include:
Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Maintenance of databases including the updating of data pertaining to the various entities and their individual debtors;
- Submit documents to property owners and tenants;
- Issue receivable invoices and update receipts;
- Undertake account reconciliations as required;
- Follow up receivables in arrears;
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to enquiries from owners (both by phone and email);
- Work closely with the in-house legal division when handling disputed bills and negotiating terms of payment;
- Provide ad-hoc and standard periodic reporting according to necessities;
- Assist the finance department according to exigencies.
As a member of our team we will provide you with:
- Understand basic financial reports;
- Be able to administer account reconciliations;
- Good communication skills and provide great customer service;
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of our team;
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills;
- Professional presentation;
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated;
- A desire to succeed in a supportive team environment;
- Be organised, meticulous and have good analytical skills;
- Computer literate (including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word).
Enterprise Support Services Ltd:
Network Pacific is a leading condominium and property management company located in Australia. The Company has established itself as a market leader specialising in the management of low, medium and high rise condominiums. The property currently under management is valued in excess of AUD$4 billion dollars. Due to the Company's high level of service, it has seen continued growth and expansion in the Australian property market and has invested in an associate office in Malta to assist with back-office administrative requirements. Enterprise Support Services Limited is the Malta associate company that handles the accounting and administration support services to the Network Pacific Group of Companies. The Malta operations commenced in 2013 and the activities carried out from this office have consistently increased over the past six years.
- Comprehensive training;
- State of the art technology;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Excellent working conditions.