One of our clients in Malta, a leader within the fund services industry is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Manager on a full-time basis, who will report to the Finance Manager.
- Overseeing routine function activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintaining accurate and complete general ledger and records;
- Managing the monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information;
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial information to management;
- Developing, implementing and documenting policies and procedures and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency;
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff members;
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives;
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees and related third parties.
- A University degree in accountancy or equivalent/ACCA completed;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role will be considered an asset;
- A general flair towards IT and the automation function;
- An ability to meet with agreed deadlines.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Good planning, organizational and problem-solving skills/can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with both internal and external parties;
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages.