Our client operates within the pharma and healthcare sector and are currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their team
- Handling daily book-keeping duties including maintaining the general ledgers
- Posting of suppliers invoices and bank movements regularly and reconciliation of thereof
- Preparing payments to suppliers on weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for various entities
- Assisting the financial controller in preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing other ad-hoc reports as requested by management
- Liaising and coordinating with banks.
- Providing feedback and work towards improving internal accounting procedures, and the documentation of such procedures.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in any other required tasks
Education & Experience:
- Applicants must be in the process of attaining the ACCA qualification.
- 1-2 years' experience working within accounts
- “Can do” attitude
- Can take own initiative
- Organizational Skills